Urbio integrates an organisational culture for success and supports each team member to develop and reach their full potential.
Urbio professionals have multidisciplinary training and are up to the highest international standards of the moment. Micro-cultures of coaching, sharing and feedback support us to act balanced towards result and performance.
The URBIO team is open to professionals.
A new world is developing. We are honoured to contribute.
Location: Iași, Romania
Job type: Full time
Experience level: > 2 ani
- Ensuring good quality of written code and constant improvement of existing code to be changed (sonar, clean code & boy scout rule)
- Creating and managing databases.
- Server Side Programming in Java
- Covering written code with Unit Tests
- Creating REST endpoints (spring controllers, jackson)
- Creating reports and charts for data presentations (custom Excel exporters using jxls or apache poi, charts using jqplot/chartjs, pdf exporters using xdocreport/jasper report templates or pdfbox)
- Development of JavaDoc documentation
- Completed studies in IT (Automation, Cybernetics, Computer Science)
- At least 2 years programming experience using Java
- Good knowledge of Java8
- Good knowledge of database management systems (postgreSQL, mySQL, H2)
- Spring framework (spring boot, spring security, spring web, spring data)
- Java Database Connectivity (sql, transactions).
Nice to have:
- experience with java 11
- JasperReports, jqplot charts, Chart.js, xdocreport, jxls
- docker, netty, websocket, apache wicket, openlayers, css
- working experience with docker, netty, websocket, apache wicket, openlayers, css
- Practical spirit, interest in documentation and problem solving.
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Efficiency and orientation towards concrete results in order to achieve set objectives
- Proactivity and autonomy
- Ability to work in a team
What we offer
- The opportunity to work on the design and implementation of a smart city platform
- The opportunity to be actively involved in all stages of product design and implementation
- A team based on collaboration and constant learning
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive salary package
- Social and teambuilding events
- Health services subscription, 7Card, Bookster
For detailed information, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.